Professional Single-brand Multi-system Car Diagnostic Tools Professional Multi-brand Multi-system Car Diagnostic Tools OBDII/EOBD & Can Diagnostic Tools Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tools WIFI OBD/Bluetooth Diagnostic Tools Automotive Diagnostic & Analysis System Other Professional Car Diagnostic Tools.
Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
Professional Multi-system Car Diagnostic Tool C770 Pro for
Multi-brand vehicles+Oil Reset+EPB+BMS+DPF+SAS+ETC+BLD+INJ+OBDII
All Systems. All Vehicle Makes. All Powerful. More Special Functions.More Performance.More Pro. iCarsoft C770 Pro is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for multi-brand vehicles (more than 40 kinds of vehicle makes) developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of most vehicle brands and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
① BACK BUTTON--Returns to previous menu.
② UP BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
③ LEFT BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
④ RIGHT BUTTON--Moves cursor down for selection.
⑤ DOWN BUTTON--Moves cursor down for seiection.
⑥ ENTER BUTTON--Confirms a selection(or action)
from a menu list.
⑦ HELP BUTTON--Shows help information for test
results or user operation
⑧ F1 FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
⑨ F2 FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
⑩ OBDII CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool to
the vehicle's Data Link Connector via OBDII Cable.
⑪ STORAGE CARD SLOT--Holds the system of the
⑫ Data Cable CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool
or power supply and update the software if needed.
Features & Benefit
1.iCarsoft C770 Pro can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems
2.Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
3.Read Live Data
4.Full ECU Diagnosis
5.Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
6.Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
7.Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
8.Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the
9.Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
10.Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regen-eration
11.Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle va value while clear or
12.SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to
13.ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
14.Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
15.The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan
16.Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool
17.DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
18.Upgrade Via PC
19.Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
of a special factory access code.
on all years/models.
▪Diagnose Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
▪Full System Diagnosis ▪Support Oil Service Reset
▪Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
▪Battery Management System (BMS)
▪Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
▪Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
▪Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
▪ABS Bleeding(some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
▪Injector Coding(some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
▪Read &Clear DTC ▪Read Live Data
▪Support Battery Test ▪Support Data Review and Print
▪Full Speed Upgrade via PC ▪4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
OBDII function 1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing. 4. DataStream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze
frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak
test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system
test function, refer to the vehicle'sservice repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN),the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc.
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
• Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
• Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
• Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
• Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
• Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
• Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
• Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)